Time to get things figured out with 1 game against a Group of 5 team before Michigan comes to town. But is Louisiana a pushover?
How to Watch
Stream: FoxSports app
No, the Rajin’ Cajuns are not a pushover, this is a good team from the Sun Belt and the Gophers better be ready.
- No big plays allowed - Explosive plays have been killing this Gopher defense. Know your job and do it!
- Balanced offense - Once again, please don’t go into turtle-mode. Run the offense and execute it!
- Win turnover battle - Always an important stat, but especially when facing a smaller program at home. Take care of the ball, do not give them reason for hope.
OPPOSING PLAYERS TO WATCH
- #0 RB - Jacob Kibody - Leads the Rajin’ Cajuns with 311 yards rushing, which isn’t all that impressive. But he has a 9.4 yard per carry average. Again...no explosive plays!
- #0 DE - Jordan Lawson - Sophomore end who has 4 sacks on the season. I am always nervous about guys getting pressure on the quarterback.
So the Rajin’ Cajuns are 3-1, but they really have not played anybody. This team, as recently as 2021 finished 13-1 and ranked #16 in the final polls. Billy Napier has since moved on to Florida.
Potentially a dangerous offensive team, but this one should be a Gopher win.
Minnesota - 34
Northwestern - 13